Tuesday 18 September 2012


‘I found my family here in Australia’


Chrissie, age 33
I love my bikes, I love keeping fit. If it wasn’t for my bike riding I think I would go crazy. I would definitely be alone in Sydney, I am originally from New Zealand. I ride my pushbike to work and home again. The bike lanes in Sydney are great. I no longer have to watch out for big bad busses.
I moved to Sydney for work and adventure. I quickly joined a women’s cycling club and also a women’s soft ball club were I met lots of lovely women. I found a family here in Australia.
I also love my motorbike, two wheels gives you so much more freedom and wearing leather isn’t bad either, I love my bikes and I love wearing my leathers. My partner/girlfriend sometimes, well always laughs at me and my obsession for bikes. My humming monsters are my babies and I love them. Yes I have more than one.





No comments:

Post a Comment